My Eyeshadow Palette Collection

Today I thought I would share my eyeshadow palette collections, as eyeshadows are one of my favourite makeup products and I have a growing number of them! Admittedly, I’m not a makeup guru or particularly gifted when it comes to applying make-up, but I still love eyeshadows.

Morphe – 35OM Nature Glow

This is one of my all-time favourites and has every colour I would ever want in a palette. I love autumnal, rusty orange and burgundy eye looks so this palette definitely gets used a lot. I also use the more natural shades for everyday looks (I bet you can tell which is my base shade…).

Morphe – 35R Ready, Set, Gold

I grabbed this palette in the Black Friday / Week sale, and I LOVE it. Again, it’s got the same tones and colours as the Nature Glow but there are glitters and shimmers in this one which compliment the other palette if I combine them.

Morphe – 35T Taupe

I love this palette because its got a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I love the purple and pink shades and I’ve created multiple looks with this palette. It’s definitely a go-to!

Lick and Lash Beauty

After purchasing the Morphe Nature Beauty, I wasn’t sure whether to buy the shimmer / glitter version as I didn’t know if I would use it or not. I found a cheaper ‘dupe’ on Lick and Lash, and to be completely honest – I hardly use it. I do think it’s a really good palette, but I don’t tend to grab for it often.

Morphe – 15N Night Master

This palette is maybe my most used palette out of them all (as you can probably tell). I love this one due to the compatibility of it and the mirror. If I’m going for an overnight stay, it fits in my makeup bag perfectly and means I have a mirror with me also. My favour shades from this palette are: Va Va Voom, Shook and Unique. I wrote a blog review on this palette last year, which you can check out here if you like!

Lick and Lash Beauty

I ordered this palette along with the other Lick and Lash palette and love the berry colours and tones. I couldn’t find it on the website again, as I think they change their stock around and I ordered it over a year ago. However, I love this palette but always forget I have it. Again, this is a really great palette for travelling with.

Urban Decay – Naked 2

I have had this palette for years, and I think it was my first ‘high end’ makeup product. I still love using it for more basic and natural daytime shades.

Morphe 35F – Fall Into Frost

I grabbed this palette in the Black Friday sale also, and it’s now one of my favourites. Again, I love the mixture of mattes and glitters – but also the variety of colours. I can create so many looks with this and I love playing around with it.

Huda Beauty – The New Nude

When I saw this was getting released I knew I had to get my hands on it – I mean, look at those pigmented glitters?! My sisters actually got this for me for my Birthday in November and I love it so much! The pigmentation is amazing and I love experimenting with the different glitters. The berry tones are my favourite and they all blend out so well.

Thank you for reading!

Let me know if you have any eyeshadow recommendations as I’m always on the hunt to try out some new brands / palettes!

Until next time…

~ K x

Share:

12 Comments

1. February 14, 2019 / 5:33 pm

You have such an impressive collection of eyeshadow palettes – I thought my collection was huge haha but it’s nothing compared to this! I’ve also still never owned any of the Morphe palettes but every single one of them look so beautiful and I always hear such great things about them! xx

• kiannacmc
      Author
      February 14, 2019 / 5:59 pm

I think Morphe might be my favourite, as you can probably tell by the number of palettes I have from them haha! They’re so affordable too! ☺️ x

2. February 14, 2019 / 6:35 pm

Wow, this is such an impressive collection Kianna! I’m loving the Lick and Lash Beauty, those berry tones are gorgeous! I’m also admiring the Huda Beauty palette, all those glittery colours, wow it is stunning! Thank you for sharing your favourites 🙂 Happy Valentines Day <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

• kiannacmc
      Author
      February 14, 2019 / 6:49 pm

Thank you!! The glitters are honestly amazing – I love them! 🙂 Happy Valentines Day lovely! xx

3. February 14, 2019 / 10:16 pm

The Naked 2 was my first high end palette too! Don’t reach for it much these days but it was a staple for so long. I’ve never tried anything my Morphe! Most of my favourite everyday palettes are by Too Faced x

Sophie

• kiannacmc
      Author
      February 14, 2019 / 11:03 pm

I’ve not tried any Too Faced eyeshadows before but have always wanted to try them! ☺️

4. Alice | Sunflower
    February 15, 2019 / 9:31 am

Yaaaas!!! It’s it’s one makeup product I love to hoard, it’s eye shadow palettes. My favourites are the Too Faced Peanut Butter palette (but I love everything by Too Faced) and the Venus palette from Lime Crime.

Alice | Wonderlush | Sunflower Thoughts

• kiannacmc
      Author
      February 15, 2019 / 10:37 am

Too Faced eyeshadow is on my wish list and I keep meaning to get a palette – I’ve heard so many good things! ☺️

5. February 15, 2019 / 10:16 am

These are all so pretty! I wish I was more of a makeup person as those Morphe palettes look amazing however I suck at makeup haha!! xx

Em // https://www.emilybecca.com

• kiannacmc
      Author
      February 15, 2019 / 10:38 am

I’m honestly nearly hopeless at eyeshadow, I just try to pretend I know what I’m doing when in reality I have no idea! xx

6. February 19, 2019 / 8:30 pm

I just love makeup posts!! Lol I swear the amount of palettes I own you would swear I’m a full time makeup artist :’) I LOVE Huda’s palettes and was glad to add her nude palette to my collection. I also really love Morphe palettes for their price points. Great post hun!

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• kiannacmc
      Author
      February 19, 2019 / 8:49 pm

I’m definitely going to get more HUDA as I loved the nude palette! ☺️ Thank you so much!! X