To kick December off, I thought I would share my favourite Christmas films that I guarantee will be watched annually. Nothing beats cosying up and sticking on a Christmas film during the cold nights!
- The Holiday – honestly, at least 70% of the reason for this is Jude Law and the dreamy cottage.
- The Santa Clause (2 & 3 too) – Such a classic and good feel film! Makes me feel like a kid again whenever I watch them!
- Elf – Because who doesn’t like Elf?!
- Jack Frost – Bit of a bittersweet film and a slight unpopular opinion, but I still love Jack Frost!
- The Grinch – I haven’t actually watched this film in a couple of years now so it definitely needs to be put on this year! Although, I used to be a bit scared of this film when I was younger…
- Home Alone films – No reason needed, I just love them!
Those are my all-time favourite films, however I am impartial to a cringey romantic Christmas film on Netflix, and I will definitely be heading to the cinema to watch the new film Last Christmas and Frozen 2!
What’s your favourite Christmas films?
Until next time…
~ K x